Inspired by the very first Duffle Coats we made for the Royal Navy, the modern twist is the removable hood that makes this a wardrobe staple.
Made utilising luxurious double-faced Italian wool fabric which is sustainably sourced, this English made garment has a classic shape derived from our original duffle coat design but features the addition of a slightly shaped waist to deliver the ultimate fit.
Shown on our model who is 5`8`` tall (173cms) the London sits on the thigh. The model is wearing Small.
- • Made from sustainable sourced Italian double-sided wool mix fabric, with our special softening finish for a luxurious feel in combination with exceptional durability.
- • A contrast tartan lining complements the outer colour, and is woven with the outer for a superior finished product that out-lasts and out-performs lesser products.
- • This unique Duffle Coat takes the Classic Design and infuses it with adaptability, with a removable hood, and some soft shaping at the waist create a modern classic.
- • A Stand up collar and practical saddle shoulder create a timeless yet practical aesthetic, that keeps pace with modern fashion whilst remaining true to our core design.
- • Fully bound seams are visible evidence of our English tailoring expertise and ensure that this garment is built to serve you well for decades to come. The antithesis of fast fashion.
- • The Pancake shaped hood sits flat when not in use, and can be removed as required.
- • Easy fit style.; We recommend that you buy your normal size. If in doubt check our product measurements in the size guide.
Dry clean only or steam and press
Super soft fabric with special fabric finish
70% wool 30% polyesters.