An Original design Classic, warm and timeless and durable enough to likely to last a lifetime. Features include the rope and engraved wooden toggles and the fold down flat pancake hood, adjustable with inner slides.
Montgomery uses the very finest recycled technology to produce not only an Eco-friendly sustainable coat, but one that combines warmth with super soft feeling.
Proudly English made since 1896.
- • Recycled Wool fabric is responsible, sustainable and gives a softer touch, and yet remains durable in the extreme, this is the antithesis of Fast-Fashion, and our Duffle Coats consistently last 20 plus years of sustained use and wear.
- • All Original Montgomery Duffle Coats feature a premium Tartan inner fabric chosen specifically to enhance comfort and to provide a stunning contrast to the high-quality wool outer fabric to create a double faced quality wool fabric.
- • Sizing of the garment is authentic and oversize (just how the Naval Seafarers of the 40's needed it to enable layering with woollen sweaters during nights spent watching for U-Boats on the ships bridge).
- • Authentic Original Montgomery Pancake style hood, lays fat when not in use, but delivers opulent warmth when worn up. The lining has been specifically selected by Original Montgomery's designers to deliver luxurious comfort in spite of the weather outside.
- • Added to the second generation Naval Duffle Coat design at the request of the British Admiralty, the throat tab shuts out drafts and the hood slide adjuster cinches the hood down lower even in the blustery conditions common out at sea.
- • Wooden toggles secured with rope signal the brand's authentic Naval heritage.
- • Model is wearing size L duffel coat, is 6 feet 2 inches-188 cms tall, and the coat is easy fit.
Original Montgomery has been made in England since 1896, all our experience guarantees you fantastic quality.
The model shown is 5`8``- 173 cms tall - and is wearing a size Small.